The Clark House was the first home built in Clarksdale
Originally constructed in 1859 by Clarksdale founder John Clark, The Clark House was the first home built in Clarksdale, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The home is situated on two acres adjacent to the Little Sunflower River, and has just been extensively refurbished and beautifully redecorated as a residential inn.
All rooms have private baths. Each room has a flat screen TV, a desk, and comfortable seating. Our rooms do not have phones, but Wireless Internet service is available without cost.
Big Daddy, Stella!, Desire and Baby Doll are located upstairs in the main house, and share a common lounge area at the top of the stairs. Crossroads is located on the ground floor of the main house. Bottletree, King Cotton and Magnolia are located in a separate cottage adjacent to the main house.
All of our guests are welcome in the common areas of the main house, which include a living room/parlor, a library and the dining room. A refrigerator is available in the kitchen for your beverages and snacks.